On today’s show, Dr. Ben discusses various things relating to the weeks coming and a few past shows.
You can get more information about Veritas, wellness education offered by Veritas, and archived radio shows at veritasmedical.com.
Dr. Ben begins by sharing some announcements. He will be in Silverton at the Public Library this Thursday, March 30th at 6:00 for a talk on vaccines. Thursday, April 13th he will be at Freedom Church in San Angelo at 6:00 sharing about “The Last Place Team”. He is excited about an interview coming up with Chris Knobee on his new book and another coming with Malcolm Kendrick on his book “The Clot Thickens”. He has recently found Margie Bissinger, an expert on osteoporosis that he looks forward to interviewing.
5:15 – Dr. Ben continues to talk about his upcoming interviews and their relationship with inflammation. He goes on to share some studies.
10:55 – Dr. Ben talks about a new test coming to Veritas. You can find more at microvascularhealth.com. He goes on to share the corrective advice that would be given by his upcoming guests, which would be diet and lifestyle.
18:22 – Dr. Ben shares a little about our new corporate wellness program. In this, he discusses some of the optimal blood test ranges and encourages business owners to teach their employees the importance of making changes before the consequences are there.
27:25 – After the break, Dr. Ben encourages cancer patients to ask their doctor the 5 year survival rates for their particular cancer and then compare those to a place like Hope4Cancer or Oasis of Healing.
29:45 – Dr. Ben discusses some of the latest headlines –
1 in 36 kids are diagnosed autistic – https://jbhandley.substack.com
39:53 – Dr. Ben discusses some of the recent shows with Jim Baker, Andrew Wommack and two others he would like to interview – Dan Mohler and Curry Blake. He goes in to what each of their messages are – God’s original intent paired with our free will.
44:08 – Dr. Ben offers some ‘what ifs’ for viewers to consider.
- What if God gave man the earth to be in charge of?
- What if God is restraining Himself and won’t intervene in the things He gave us to do?
- What if God had an original intent and plan for man, but it required for us to be able to express His character and nature (love), requiring free will, and thus the opportunity for the adversary of God to deceive us into choosing a path apart from God?
- What if God sent a WAY for us to be reconciled back to Him, back to ability to love someone other than ourselves and to get us back in alignment with the capability of carrying out the original intent?
- What if that WAY that came in human flesh and had to die to reconcile us and then said he would live in us and lead us into all truth?
- What if Him living in us was the ultimate plan and mystery and way that God was going to show his adversary the truth?
- What if we could know God’s will?
- What if it was up to us to fulfill, carry out and bring God’s will in heaven into time and space on earth?
- What if we are not supposed to be asking God to do something that He can’t do or has already done? (ie, please heal this person if it be your will)
- What if He gave the earth to man to settle on the earth what has already been settled in heaven, to bind and loose on the earth, to speak to the mountain and not talk to God about the mountain?