- 1/2 C sour cream
- about 1/4 C mayonnaise homemade is best
- 1 Tbs ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 tsp honey optional
- thin with milk non-dairy milk, or water to taste
- 2 Tbs dried parsley flakes
- 1 heaping Tbs salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
Place a tablespoon of seasoning mix in a bowl with all the other ingredients except the milk (for thinning the mixture).
Stir until well incorporated and any lumps are smoothed out. At this point its thick and a great consistency for dipping.
If you want more of a dressing consistency, thin mixture with a Tbs of milk, non dairy milk or water at a time until it’s how you want it.