Galatians (in me, through Jesus, In Christ, through Christ, Be Christ’s, in you, in the Spirit)
1. (1:16) Since Christ is in me, I have the power to help others with their spiritual needs.
2. (1:24) God is glorified in me.
3. (2:20) I am crucified with Christ; never the less I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life 1 now live in the flesh, I live by the faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
4. (3:14) Through Jesus Christ I receive the blessings of Abraham and the Holy Spirit.
5. (3:28) I am in Christ Jesus.
6. (3:29) Since I am in Christ the promises God made to Abraham are all mine.
7. (4:7) 1 am a son and an heir of God through Christ.
8. (4:19) Christ is formed in me.
9. (5:25) I live and walk in the Spirit.
10. (6:15) Since I am in Christ Jesus, I am a new creature.
Colossians (in you, in me, in him, with Christ, but Christ)
1. (1:27) Christ in me is the hope of glory.
2. (1:29) Christ in me gives me the power to labor for the spiritual lives of others.
3. (2:6) I have received and walk in Christ Jesus.
4. (2:9) In Christ Jesus dwelleth all the fullness of the God Head Bodily. Since I am in Christ Jesus that fullness of the God Head dwells in me.
5. (2:10) I am complete in Christ Jesus which is the head of all principality and power.
6. (3:3) My former life is dead and my reborn life today is hid with Christ in God.
7. (3:11) Since Christ is in every believer then Christ is in me. Christ is all in all.
Ephesians: (by Jesus, with Christ, in Jesus, in Christ, in us, in the Spirit, in you, of faith)
1. (1:5) I am predestinated to be adopted by Jesus Christ to himself according to the good pleasure of his will.
2. (2:5) Even when I was dead in my sin, he made me alive in union with Christ. He gave me the same life with which he quickened Christ – for by grace l am saved.
3. (2:10) I am his workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God hath before ordained that I should walk in them.
4. (2:19) I am no longer an outsider but share citizenship with the saints because I am one of God’s own people, consecrated and set apart for himself.
5. (2:22) In union with Jesus Christ I am being built together with the other saints into a spiritual dwelling for God.
6. (3:6) That the gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promins in Christ by the gospel.
7. (3:16) Out of His glorious riches He strengthens me with power through his Spirit in my inner man.
8. (3:19) And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge that I may have the richest measure of the Divine presence; and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God himself.
9. (3:20) Now unto Him it is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
10. (4:6) One God and Father of us all, who is above all, pervading all, and living in me.
11. (6:16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith we shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, whish is the word of God.
12. (6:18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching there unto, with all perseverance and interceding on behalf of all the saints.
Romans (of God, through him, of faith, shalt confess, the heart, upon him, the Lord)
1. (8:14) I am the son of God since I am lead by the Spirit of God.
2. (8:3 7) In all things I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me.
3. (10:8) The word of faith is in my mouth and in my heart.
4. (10:9) l am saved since I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe with my heart that God
raised him from the dead.
5. (10:10) With my mouth I confess my salvation and with my heart I am put right with God.
6. (10:12) For the Lord richly blesses me when I call upon him.
7. (10:13) Since I am a believer when I call on the name of the lord 1 am saved.
8. (10:17) Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
9. (12:1) I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is my reasonable service.
10. (12:2) I am not conformed to this world; but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind; that I might
know the will of God – what is good, and is pleasing to him, and is perfect.
11. (12:11) I work hard and am not lazy and serve the Lord with a heart full of devotion.
I Corinthians: (of God, by him, our Lord, in Jesus Christ, of power, of Christ Jesus, are Christ’s)
1. (1:4-5) I have the grace of God which has been given to me by Jesus Christ. In union with Christ I have become rich in all things including all speech and knowledge.
2. (1:9) God, being faithful, has joined me with his son Jesus Christ
3. (1:30) By God’s act I am in Christ Jesus, for God has made him my wisdom, He is my righteousness, in Him I am consecrated and set free.
4. (2:4) My speech demonstrates the power of God’s Spirit in my life.
5. (2:5) My faith stands firmly upon God, not on man’s great ideas.
6. (2:12) God has given me his Spirit, not the world’s spirit, so that I may realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts of divine favor and blessings so freely and lavishly bestowed on us by God.
7. (2:14) Since I live and dwell in the Spirit of God, I receive things of the Spirit which the unspiritual man cannot understand.
8. (2:16) I have the mind of Christ.
9. (3:16) I am God’s and God’s Spirit dwells in me.
10. (3:23) I belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.
II Corinthians (by the spirit, of God, of Jesus, are eternal, unto him, in Christ)
1. (3:18) As the Spirit of the Lord works in me, I become more and more like him.
2. (4:6) For God who said, “let light shine out of darkness”, made his light shine in my heart to give me the light of the knowledge of the glory of od in the face of Jesus Christ.
3. (4:10) Everyday I experience something of the death of Jesus, so that I may also show the power of the life of Jesus in my body.
4. (4:18) My eyes are fixed, not on the things that are seen, but on the things that are unseen: for what is seen passes away; what is unseen is eternal
5. (5:15) He died for me so that I who live – having received eternal life from him – might live no longer for myself, to please myself, but to spend my life pleasing Christ who died and rose again for me.
6. (5:17) Since I am engrafted in Christ I am a new creature altogether; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
7. (5:21) God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us. So that in Him I might become the goodness of God.
Philippians: (of Jesus, of Christ, by Jesus, in Christ, in you, through Christ)
1. (1:6) God which hath begun a good work in me, will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ.
2. (1:11) I am filled with the fruits of righteousness, which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise
3. (2:5) I have the mind of Christ Jesus.
4. (2:13) God is always at work in me to make me willing and able to obey His own purpose.
5. (3:3) I worship God in the Spirit and rejoice in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh.
6. (3:9) I am completely united with Christ, no longer counting on being saved by being good enough or by obeying God’s laws, but by trusting Christ: to save me: for God’s way of making me right with Himself depends on faith – counting on Christ alone.
7. (3:14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
8. (4:7) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, will keep my thoughts and my heart quiet and at rest as I trust in Christ Jesus.
9. (4:13) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I John (in us, our faith, his will, of him, eternal life)
1. (4:13) He has put His own Holy Spirit into our hearts as proof to me that I am living with Him and he is with me.
2. (5:4) Since I am a child of God, I am able to defeat the world. The way I have victory over the world is with my faith.
3. (5:14-15) I can approach God with confidence for this reason; If I make requests which are in accord with His will, He listens to me: and if I know that my requests are heard, I know also that the things I ask for are mine.
4. (5:20) I know that Christ, God’s Son, has come to help me understand and find the true God. And I am in God because I am in Jesus Christ’, His Son, who is the only true God; and He is eternal life.